Friday 23 December 2011

Tasmania - a place where you can find and lose yourself and smile the whole way through

It had been 3 1/2 years since I'd made it back to Tassie, the place in Australia that feels like home for me, despite not having any family living there.  I discovered and learned more about my self in thoes 2 1/2 years of living there and it helped shape my direction to the outdoorsy traveller I am today :-)

The weather was variable  but that's Tassie for you, but seeing my friends and spending time with them was extra special. I wasn't exactly sure how I would feel when I returned but am happy to report it really still has captured my heart......



Lisa - one of the closest and loveliest friends I have

wine tastings and berry picking yes please



Hiking with Ali and Caitlyn and mans best friends



A few night BBQ's in lower than 10deg and its summer brrrrr        
Dinner and Jeramie and Amanda's to catch up with climbing friends and meet little Lucy
Whether its to be the place I live now or in the future only time will tell, but I'm happy in knowing I could happily make a life for myself there if that's the way this path takes me. For now though my journey continues in WA as I live and work as a physio for the miners flying in and out. All very interesting and lots and lots of learning and growth within my profession going on. In fact I've had so many people ask what its like to be a physio in the mines that I"m putting together a little video of it so just watch this space.......

Home in North Perth

No comments:

Post a Comment