Friday 4 March 2011

Last few weeks in Whistler

Hi everyone,

Its been quiet on the blog front, this is now my own blog with lots going on, ups and downs, but thats life and everybody that really knows me knows I'm about enjoying every moment we are given and I know I'll be back to myself again soon, smiling and cherishing all moments, good, bad and otherwise.

Work has changed recently the mountain job I had at Ravens nest was closed by the mountain, due to good old money issues so our team has been split up to different venues around the mountain. I now work at Glacier Creek and get to ski in ski out from work each day which is fun.  Being the new kid on the block this far into the season has its challenges, but I don't shy away from challenges so I'll get by.

Lots of snow has been falling here in Whistler, I've been working too much and have gone down to one job now, and asked for just 3 days a week to get out there more and enjoy my surroundings.

The plan this weekend is to ski and head to some local hot springs with some people from a group called meetup.com locals from Whistler.  I've heard lots about these hot springs so looking forward to a well deserved break from work relaxing in them after a morning of skiing too.







No comments:

Post a Comment